- First and foremost I will no longer be starting on artwork until I have been paid. I'm unwilling to budge on this. There's been multiple commissions now that I haven't been paid after I've done it and I hate feeling like I've wasted time on a piece for nothing. My prices are not ridiculous, I don't ask for much, so if you don't have 5-10 dollars for a commission then you probably shouldn't be commissioning me. I know that sounds rude, but I won't tolerate it anymore.
- To make up for the above rule I am willing to redo anything you don't like so if you are unhappy with your commission please tell me.
- For a commission I need a reference (unless your character is something like white with black socks), a description of the build (heavy, thin, medium, ect), a preferred pose, and a preferred background type (river, forest, mountain, snow, ect.) If you think any certain colors go well with your character be sure to add that as well.
- Mutations and complicated colors/designs won't be an extra charge.
- I will ask for an extra $5 (500 points) per character if you wish to add in more than one.
- Rules are subject to change so please check this regularly to see if they've been updated.
I can do wolves, lions, horses, and practically any other animal that strikes your fancy. I can also do any mutations like horns, wings, crystals, ect. Jewelry and armor is iffy so that's at your own discretion.
$5 or 500 points - Will get you a bust like this Tonrar
$10 or 1000 points - Will get you a manip like this Wash Away My Colors or this Diamonds Aren't Forever or this Pleasure and Pain
$12 or 1200 points - Will get you one with a bit more attention to detail like this Tattered and Torn
$30 or 3000 points - Will get you one with the fur redrawn like this Comm: Fear The Reaper (Please note that this price is not discounted because these take me a while and I'd like to get these done rather quickly.)
To Do List
Raffle prize for of Sleekwing
Raffle prize for
Commission for of Willow
Trade for of